Before we begin…
Have you heard of the best selling books on success, “Think & Grow Rich” & “The Law of Success” by Napoleon Hill and “The Secret” & “The Power” by Rhonda Byrne. They describe the “Law of Attraction.” I highly recommend them.
You may also find the audio below quite amazing. I’m not sure if you will have any interest. You know your situation better than I do. However, I encourage you to listen to the audio/video below right away.
Who is Zik Ukaeje?
I’m a webmaster by profession. I build and maintain websites for individuals, organizations and companies.”
Back in June of 2010, I was given the book “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill by a very good friend of mine.
After a few months I finally settled down and read it after a series of events that led me to read it. I was amazed at the information contained in the book and was extremely curious as to the source of the information contained in the book. Being a webmaster I dug deeper online and found that all the information came from his FIRST book THE LAW OF SUCCESS published in 1925
Henry Ford did not like the fact that Andrew Carnegie had shared SECRETS with Napoleon Hill and in turn Mr. Hill had published a book based on this information. Mr. Ford bought up as many copies as he could back then and had the book edited down into The Law of Success in Sixteen Lessons published in 1928
I never really put any of the formulas or assignments into practice. I just read the books and listened to the audio books. It was after several years later that I started READING and doing all the formulas in the book that I started seeing results. I share my experiences with others so as to speed up their own process. I am a Mentor to some and I am a Mentee to my Mentors.
They are several suggestions and formulas in the book. At first reading I didn’t pick this up. But after several months of reading I was able to see the formula and understand how the book was written in sort of a “code-like” format.
Some information in the book was “skewed” and or deliberately removed and or altered. That is a very, very long story of FACTS. I will write about those findings in another article. If you are seeking for financial success I suggest you take active ACTION and participation in every aspect of the book, if you want to see changes in your life.
Back to my story; over the next few days after I reading the book “Think and Grow Rich“, I bought and audio version of the book and played the audio book over and over and over again for days and those days turned to months, then years. I did this just to make sure the information I had read stuck in my mind (subconscious mind). In Napoleon’s book he mentions, that one may “auto-suggest” information to oneself repetitively to ensure that your subconscious mind will retain the information you are suggesting it. So I did it with the whole book, and I currently do this with every book I find on this information. Great technique.
Studying The Law of Success lead me to listening to the audio series Your Wish Is Your Command by Kevin Trudeau, pictured below.
I was always in the front row soaking up the information. Those seminars cost me a lot to attend, but it was worth every penny. I was educated on the fact that when you pay money for educational materials, you energetically have invested energy in THAT material. So please everyone reading this, sometime PAY for the audios you listen to, so you may get the financial rewards from that. Kevin himself taught us this.
Now the whole story about Kevin Trudeau is a loooooooong one and I don’t have time to explain, but click this link and listen yourself if you are curious. http://thankskevin.com/
Above at a training with Mr. Kevin Trudeau
Anywhere you mention Napoleon Hill and Andrew Carnegie I’m there to gather information for my personal development. And this guy mentioned their names and I followed. I am so glad I did because this Law of Attraction is real thing is working wonders for me. I actually got to meet this guy twice and he’s one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Every time I’m around him I learn something new.
Years studying and researching I have learned very many tips and techniques in various areas of life. I am a GIN ( Global Information Network) affiliate member.
I have been helping friends and family with this information and have seen some great changes in their lives and businesses.
Many of them have asked me to go and coach others and I recently decided to help share what I have learned.
So I coach, teach, advise, suggest, consult, brainstorm, MASTERMIND whatever you may call it. I simply make people more effective. While doing so I become more effective. Its a win – win.
I travel around the world and teach others the principals in The Law of Success by Napoleon Hill.
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill (1937 version)
- See You at The Top by Zig Ziglar
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz (1960) (the Original)
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- What to Say When you Talk to Yourself by Shad Helmstetter
- The Magic of Believing by Claude M. Bristol
- Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude by Napoleon Hill and W. Clement Stone
- Ask and It is Given by Esther Hicks (The Teachings of Abraham)
- It Works! by R.H.J.
- The Power of the Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
- Strength In Stillness — The Power of Transcendental Meditation by Bob Roth
- Skill with People by Les Giblin
- The Go Giver by Bob Burg
- The Art of Dealing with People by Les Giblin
- Karmic Management by Geshe Michael Roach, Lama Christie McNally, Michael Gordon
- The Go Getter by Peter B. Kyne
- The Law of Success in 16 Lessons by Napoleon Hill
There are 2 versions, one published in 1925 by Vieux & one published in 1927 read both versions.)
- Richard Hittleman’s Yoga: 28 Day Exercise Plan by Richard Hittleman
- The Magic by Rhonda Byrne
- The Power by Rhonda Byrne
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach (original 1970)
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles
- The Science of Being Great by Wallace D. Wattles
- The Sedona Method by Hale Dwoskin
- Becoming Rich by Doug Wead and Dexter Yager
- Acres of Diamonds by Russell H. Conwell
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- The Diamond Cutter by Geshe Michael Roach and Lama Christie McNally
- Natural Cures “They” Don’t Want You To Know About by Kevin Trudeau
- Dress for Success by John T. Molloy
- How to Have Confidence and Power in Dealing With People by Les Giblin
- The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
- The Law of Attraction by Esther Hicks (The Teachings of Abraham)
- Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett, Dave Evans
- Strength Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
- The Surrender Experiment by Michael A. Singer
- Success is For You by Dr. David R. Hawkins
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra
- More Natural Cures Revealed by Kevin Trudeau
- The Tapping Solution by Nick Ortner
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- The Game of Work by Charles Coonradt
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus by John Gray
- A Message to Garcia by Elbert Hubbard
- Conversations with God (BOOK 4 Awaken The Species) by Neale Donald Walsch
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Richard Hittleman’s Guide To Yoga Meditation by Richard Hittleman
- Mega Memory by Kevin Trudeau
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- A Happy Pocket Full of Money by David Cameron Gikandi
- How to Be Rich by J. Paul Getty
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Letting Go by Dr. David Hawkins
- E-Squared by Pam Grout
- The Game of Life and How to Play It by Florence Scovel Schinn
- The Obstacle is The Way by Ryan Holiday
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- The Miracle of Rebound Exercise by Al Carter
- Dying to be Me by Anita Moorjani (Excellent book about the Energy and Afterlife)
- Proof of Heaven by Eben Alexander (scientific proof that you never die)
- Magnificent Obsession by Lloyd Cassel Douglas
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- How I Raised Myself From Failure to Success Through Selling by Frank Bettger
- Do You by Russell Simmons
- Never Split The Difference by Chris Voss (learn how to negotiate as if your life depended on it)
- The Autobiography of a Yogi by Yogananda (the Original)
- Wishes Fulfilled by Wayne W. Dyer
- The Art of Public Speaking by Dale Carnegie
- The Everything Candida Diet book by Jeff McCombs
- The Hidden Messages in Water by Masaru Emoto
- Miracle of Seed Faith by Oral Roberts (Christian perspective)
- Laws of Prosperity by Kenneth Copeland (Christian perspective)
- Hung by the Tongue by Francis P. Martin (Christian perspective)
- The Tongue – a Creative Force by Charles Capps (Christian perspective)
- What you Say is What you Get by Don Gossett (Christian perspective)
- Classic Drucker by Peter Drucker
- The Essential Drucker by Peter Drucker
- The Five Most Important Questions by Peter Drucker
- Why People Buy by Louis Cheskin
- How to be a Successful Executive by J. Paul Getty
- What it Takes by Stephen Schwarzman
- Opening Doors Within by Eileen Caddy
- I Am The Word (2010) by Paul Selig (Read the Selig books in order)
- The Book of Love and Creation (2012) by Paul Selig
- The Book of Knowing and Worth (2013) by Paul Selig
- The Book of Mastery (2016) by Paul Selig
- The Book of Truth (2017) by Paul Selig
- The Book of Freedom (2018) by Paul Selig
- Beyond the Known : Realization (2019) by Paul Selig
- Alchemy (2020) by Paul Selig
For the complete list go to https://thebasicbookslist.com/
As a success coach I use this link law of attraction – books to assit people as a life and business coach.
When you join our facebookgroup facebook.com/SecretsBehindTheLawofAttraction you can learn how to be a life coach business coach
Life coach Business Coach Success Coach Health Coach
How to be a success coach. How to be a life coach. How to be a business a coach
An example of a health coach is someone who directs you to a health positive tip such as https://ependantprotection.com/
My motto is, Sharing is Caring.
Zik Ukaeje – SuperHero
SOME LINKS YOU WILL ENJOY